“Big firm expertise with small firm attention.”
PAULA M. JONES, ESQUIRE has twenty years of experience advising moderate to high net worth individuals and business owners on all aspects of domestic and international estate law, including:
- Estate planning, powers of attorney and living wills;
- Federal estate tax planning, including generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Lifetime gifting strategies;
- Estate and trust administration;
- Business succession planning;
- Representation of trustees and beneficiaries of trusts;
- International estate planning, including expatriation planning, pre-immigration planning
- Foreign account and asset compliance for individuals and trusts
“Planning is bringing the future into the present, so you can do something about it now.” – Alan Lakein
After practicing for a decade at large law firms, Paula opened her own practice in 2016. She says, “I have taken the knowledge gained working for years on sophisticated estate matters and combined that with my creative, client-focused and personal approach. I am now able to provide the best of both worlds to my clients.”
Paula’s clients note her ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and effective manner. She believes in empowering clients to be more knowledgeable about all aspects of estate law and how it influences their families, often for many generations, and businesses.
Contact Paula today for a consultation.
“Thrift is a wonderful virtue, especially in our ancestors.” – Proverb